|On-Call: 16 hours per week
||1 Position Available||Closes: Open until filled
Oversees Soft Count Operations and ensures the integrity of Casino funds.
- Represents TGA in monitoring soft count function.
- Acts with discretion and confidentiality in handling information.
- Must be present in the count room during the counting of all Class II and III revenue.
- Remove drop boxes from cart and unlock with key for removal of funds and gaming tickets by casino soft count member.Announce 6 digit box number and verify that all funds and tickets have been removed from drop box. Return empty box to cart repeating box number for accuracy and verification.
- Observe counting of funds to ensure accuracy and must attest to that amount at the end of the count.
- Ensure Internal Controls are followed by count team personnel.
- The TGA Representative is never to touch any currency.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
- Education/Experience:High School Graduate or GED.
- Math skills to include adding and subtracting.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Tribal Gaming License (Able to obtain upon hire)
- Valid Washington State driver’s license.
- Other: Must be available 7 days a week including holidays as needed.
- Regularly required to finger, handle, reach with hands and arms
- Frequently required to walk, sit, stand
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Normal audio and visual acuity
- Local, statewide, and out of state travel may be required.
Drug Free Workplace:
The successful candidate will be required to have urinalysis for drug and alcohol screening in accordance with the Tribe’ Drug Free Workplace policy.