Mission: To provide the cleanest and safest water possible for the Little Boston community, to protect our environment by maintaining the wastewater treatment plant and collection system, to maintain roads to the best of our capabilities and budget limitations, and to offer our services and expertise to tribal members and tribal departments at a much lower cost than outside contractors.
Utilities crew: Roger Sullivan, Eugene Purser, Billy Jones Sr.
- Maintain septic tank pumping for tribal members
- install new water and sewer service for new homes
- some repair work on existing water and sewer lines
- public roads maintenance, potholes, brush cutting
- small project excavation work (charged by the hour)
- assist in maintenance of reservation parks and baseball field