The purpose of the Health Services Administration is to provide oversight of the Health Services Department, including: quality assurance, staff supervision and development, active monitoring of state and federal health issues, resource development, planning/grant writing, management of facilities/equipment, information technology, fiscal accountability, and overall program direction.
- Respond to concerns, questions, and complaints
- Seek out community participation in decisions
- Provide support to Health Advisory Committee
- Manage and oversee Health finances
- Seek funding for services